10 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
1. I intended to write for adults, but my first story, Hear No Evil, turned out to be a kids’ story. But a lot of adults enjoy reading it, too!
2. Even though I’ve lived in Texas for most of my adult life, I still think of Wisconsin as home. I miss it.
3. I am a true chocoholic. When my kids were little, I used to hide gourmet chocolate chip cookies in the freezer to eat while they were napping.
5. PK (pastor’s kid)
7. Favorite pastime is reading.
8. My favorite bumper sticker is the one on my car while my son was in the Marines. “I may look harmless but I raised a U.S. Marine”
9. Happily married for 30+ years.
0. Prefer my own cooking to eating out, but I don’t especially enjoy cooking.
Buy Their Books Here: